Field Service Industrial Air Compressor Technician
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial compressor equipment issues and focus on root cause problems
- Perform preventative maintenance on industrial compressors, blowers, vacuum pumps and dryers
- Install air compressors, blowers, vacuum pumps and dryers.
- Successful candidates will be able to operate in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills. Experience with root cause problem solving and troubleshooting complex machinery is required.
- Organization, good communicator, scheduling, analyzing information, dealing with complexity, deadline-oriented, time management, process improvement, safety management.
- Familiarity with safe work practices is required.
Account Manager (Inside)
At Mid Iowa Tools, we regard our Account Manager role as one of the most important in our organization. We’ll ensure you receive extensive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to help you reach your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong customer service candidate with good computer skills and some knowledge of industrial products.
- As an MIT Account Manager, you will play an active role in the success of the Company. You’ll join a team serving loyal, long-term customers, partner with our Account Managers, Operations Team, and manufacturer partners to provide excellent service to our customers.
- While the majority of your interactions will take place over the phone, this is not a call center environment but rather a service and distribution center.
Account Manager (Field)
Mid Iowa Tools is seeking an Account Manager for an existing territory. The primary responsibility of this position is to support existing client requirements and develop new business by providing manufacturing and quality assurance solutions to industrial customers in our target markets.
- Sales experience, preferably selling solutions to manufacturers and industrial end users
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and develop appropriate Manufacturing and Quality Assurance solutions
- Understanding of Manufacturing, Operations and Management of Industrial facilities
- Ability to solve problems and provide documented cost saving solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong follow-up skills
Why Mid Iowa Tools?
- Base Salary
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Expense Account
- Health Insurance/flex
When you join the Mid Iowa Tools team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick time & company holidays
- Personalized training & development program
Mid Iowa Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.
About our Company:
Mid Iowa Tools, founded in 1974, is a Cedar Rapids based company that has two other successful business units (Metro Tools & Abrasives and McNeal Tool Company). Mid Iowa Tools is one of the Region’s largest privately held industrial distributors of industrial grade products including: cutting tools, abrasives, assembly and torque tools, precision measuring instruments, compressed air products and service, safety products, general maintenance and mill supply products.